Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Talking Points


Corey Sparks' Talking Points


Honest
  • Held responsible for thousands of dollars every night at my current job.
  • Been in charge of a store full of employees 5 nights a week; approximately 25 people per night.
  • Has helped out with multiple different cases of internal theft.

Hard Working
  • Has had outstanding personal evaluations at current job.
  • Picked up 3 former employees weekly jobs and maintains them to this day.
  • When a special circumstance came up that my boss was supposed to hand personally, I was told to be there instead to take care of it.

Punctual
  • Has really never been late to work at any of my jobs.
  • Usually to work earlier then I'm needed.
  • Holds other employees to the same standards and works with them when special occasions arise.

No comments: